- Gambling at an online casino should always be aimed at entertainment. However, there is a certain percentage of people who lose control over themselves while gambling. Before starting to play, it is important to realise that gambling shall never be viewed as a source of income or means of recovery from debts. It is useful to keep track of the time and the amount of money spent at an online casino daily.
2. PERSONAL LIMITS
- Limits can be amended at any time. A decrease in the limit will take effect immediately, however an increase may only occur after email confirmation and only after the previous limit of the same type expires, in order to avoid rash decisions. If you require further information or assistance regarding Personal Limits, please contact our support team at [email protected].
- Self-Exclusion Limit. You can set a Self-Exclusion Limit. Upon doing so your Player Account will immediately be disabled and you will be excluded from all promotional offers for the set period. You will not be able to deposit or withdraw funds when the limit is active.
3. SELF-EXCLUSION BY REQUEST
- You may also contact our support team at [email protected] and inform us about your decision to stop gambling at the Website for a definite or indefinite period of time. We will take all measures to block your access to your account and make sure that you receive no promotional materials.
- If you are self excluded from the casino you won't be able to log into your account and order withdrawal of any balance you have left. Once self-excluded, please reach out to our support team at [email protected] in order to initiate withdrawal of remaining balance. Our support team will contact you within a reasonable timeframe with information on the withdrawal and will assist you with it. Please note that active self-exclusion does not make you exempt from verification procedure if it's required by the casino to process funds. The funds remaining on balance will be paid according to the casino limits.
4. EXTERNAL HELP
5. PROTECTION OF MINORS
- The Casino only accepts players who are at least 21 years old and uses all available methods to stop any attempts of minors to register and play at our Website. The Casino reserves the right to ask for a proof of identity and in case the player has not reached the legal age to play, access to the Website will be denied immediately.
- However, we realise that due to a wide availability and nature of the Internet people under the legal age still have a chance to register and play at an online casino. We therefore strongly encourage parents to cooperate in protecting their children from free access to gaming websites. There is special software that can help in this matter. Please visit the following websites for more information:
Last Updated: 06 May, 2023